Saturday, July 23, 2011

Oh the comfort of a hotel

So as I have been working on posting a blog entry every night, I noticed that not one had actually shown up. Turns out I didn't have my settings right...go figure...but now I do! I apologize for all the emails if you read this through a mail program. I should be all caught up now. Today is day number 3! Not much happened today but some relaxing, tv watching, and family wii playing. Since it wasn't that eventful today I thought I would just share a picture of Nico Thursday night in the hotel....sound asleep. Too funny if you ask me. I also have posted some pictures of the boys at our second stop Friday at the National Building museum for an amazing lego exhibit. The boys had such a blast! Can't wait for more adventures! 

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments: