Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween Ugh!





Halloween is almost here already?! Looks like I better get in costume mode. For some reason I am having a hard time. Maybe it is the fact that my boys can't seem to keep there mind on one idea! We started with Christian wanting to be Darth Mall (is that how you spell that?) and Caden wanting to be Elmo. Elmo? Whatever..... now we are at Christian wants to be a Robot, which he did when he was 3 so I might have that one down, and now Caden wants to be a bumble bee. A bumble bee? Again...whatever. As long as he is happy though I can already hear the, " Oh look at that GIRL! Isn't she a cute bumble bee?" Yikes! It reminds me of the time I was a devil and everyone kept saying, "look at the CUTE devil." I wasn't cute! I was a devil! I guess I didn't notice that my costume was furry and fluffy because when I look at pictures now, I did look pretty cute. :)





The life and times of a mother of 3.......boys that is. Don't forget to bookmark www.funwith3.blogspot.com and visit anytime for more photos, links and fun!