Monday, May 17, 2010

Lame

District 9 (Single-Disc Edition)Ridiculous! I didn't get the videos of Christians Tae Kwon Do posted yet. My plan was to do it tonight when the kids went to bed because I took the video footage with our digital camera instead of my phone...which means I have to actually make face time with my computer. ( I love my phone...did I mention that....) So in waiting for them to actually be asleep...not throwing pillows back and forth and asking for water or to go to the bathroom every 5 min.. I decided to watch some of the movie District 9 and obviously ended up finishing it cause my blog is still void of Tae Kwon Do. Sorry.... But they will be posted soon.

If any one has any thoughts on the movie District 9 I would love to hear them. I found it entertaining but a bit too unbelievable to really feel anything for the characters. I almost felt like I should laugh! I don't know...it sure was a different kind of movie for me which was a plus. I like to broaden my scope of movies so it is fun to throw one odd ball in the mix every now and then.



The life and times of a mother of 3.......boys that is. Don't forget to bookmark www.funwith3.blogspot.com and visit anytime for more photos, links and fun!
-- Sent from my Palm Pre

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marty and I went to see District 9 when it came out...I was surprised it was one he wanted to see. It turns out he had it confused with an animated movie which also had the number 9 in the title. LOL.
It was more intense than most movies we watch. I thought it was pretty good though. The protangonist was hard to like...every time it seemed like he was a good guy, he'd do something really selfish, which is human, but not inspiring. I was left with very mixed feelings for him. Wait, I have a sudden craving for cat food...BBFN
MJ

Nikki said...

I think I thought it was funny because the main character looked and acted just like Murray from The Flight of the Conchords! And he was ridiculous, your right. He kept going from nice to selfish and it was annoying! I did like how it was filmed though. Made it more life like. I think I'm craving cat food too!