Monday, May 3, 2010

OOOPS! SORRY ABOUT THAT!

Sorry for all the previous messages. I should have put TEST somewhere in the subject. I am trying to figure out the easiest way to keep up with this blog and I was testing out my options and forgot it emails people! Yikes! well this is the real message. Now I know txt is NOT the way to go. Again! Sooooorrrrryyyyy! :)



Is 3 months a long time? I can't believe I haven't written a post in that long! I figured I would let you know I changed the address for this blog to www.funwith3.blogspot.com. So make sure you book mark it. I will try to send emails out with the new address to those of you who don't get automatic updates.

   And now that I have a wonderful new phone and live in this age of awesome technology, I should be able to keep up with post more. I used to say that if I was stranded on a deserted island all I would need is my GPS. At least I would know my way around the island. Now I think I need to change that to my cell phone. This way I know where I am and I will always some something to do to keep me entertained. Maybe I wouldn't need to be rescued. A deserted island just might be nice!  :)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre







No comments: